Oct 30, 2008

He will Provide!



It has been quite a week. I was told last Monday that there was no more work for me at the shop. So Tuesday I was at home watching our girl while Meg went into the lab earlier. As I mentioned in the last post I was wondering if I should quit work and do support raising work more. Well, it seems God answered my question in a way. However, it seems that I still need to do some work to bring income to pay bills until it is wise to start drawing on our support account. So the Lord provided several pick up jobs and I am starting training at Seattle Drip coffee shop tonight. I am hoping these two jobs will allow a little flexibility to watch our daughter and work on support raising.
When it comes to support raising, we are very close to getting our prayer card printed up and sending out our paper letters. We are very encouraged that even before we send out our letters, God has laid it on hearts to give so that we are at 20% of our support! We need around 50K per year. We are aiming for 2 years so raising for 100K total.

3 comments:

J R Prince said...

I am a member of Trinity Presbyterian Church in Jackson. We would like to have you come & talk with our World Missions Committee. As you may know, we support several of the Peru Team Missionaries in Trujillo. Please send me your current address, email & phone number. We would love to talk with you.

Stuart said...

thank you. please email me at stuartmills@perumission.org

Anonymous said...

My husband and I lived in Peru for one year while involved in missionary work and we are currently adopting from Peru. May God give you the faith to keep plowing as he opens the doors. Please drop by our peru website.

Resurrection Hope

Why does the Christian perspective seem so weird? Why does gospel teaching seem so disconnected and impractical? It is only weird and impra...