Dec 26, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I pray you all had a good celebration of the birth of our Savior. We are having a good visit with my family. The LORD has provided in many ways since my last post. I have been blessed to have many jobs doing cabinets and/or trim for several friends and have been working at the coffee shop. Meg is still working on her degree. Please pray for her as many unruly bacterium are keeping her from finishing as soon as she hoped. Our little munchkin is keeping us delighted as she is almost walking and speaking in tongues:)!

We were excited to get our prayer cards in the mail the day we planned to leave for Zachary. Now they are finally in the mail! I would not have waited to send the letters if I had known it would take until Christmas to get these cards in. In August, I thought maybe one more month then by October maybe just a little longer and so on. I trust God was sovereign in allowing such a delay. It seems I may have missed many folk's budgets for 2009. Somehow I still think God is doing some amazing things that show He wants us to be a part of this project and that He wants it to work. For that reason I anticipate seeing Him provide in marvelous ways to make this happen! May He be glorified.

Blessings to all and a Happy New Year!

No comments:

Resurrection Hope

Why does the Christian perspective seem so weird? Why does gospel teaching seem so disconnected and impractical? It is only weird and impra...