Friday, May 08, 2009

Timing

It looks like we are adjusting our plans for the arrival of baby #2. The more we have talked and prayed about the timing of when we move down to Peru the more it seems it will be best to wait until we have the baby to move down to Trujillo. This may put us waiting until the end of the year before we are able to move.

I also have a new work situation while we are here in Jackson. An opportunity came up to work with my brother doing home renovations so I left the coffee shop and started working with him this week. This will allow more flexibility for working on support raising and allowing Meg to work on her part-time post-doc work.

God is good all the time!