We are extremely grateful to all of you for your continued prayer and financial support. Things are very exciting and busy these days. The exciting part is getting to see God provide in miraculous ways!
Here are a few updates and prayer requests as you lift us up in prayer to our faithful provider:
1. Pray for the Lord to raise up sales and/or donations to keep the Parish wood shop going. It is out of money and the mission is graciously keeping us going in hope that the Lord will provide.
2. We had to say farewell to the Bolton family as they returned home last month.
3. Pray for me as I am learning more and more how to balance running the shop and discipleship with the woodworkers. Things have been very busy after Chris Bolton's departure.
4. Praise that one of the men has decided to marry his "wife"!
5. One of the other woodworkers has started taking an AutoCAD class at a local technical college, several others are interested in taking classes as well.
6. Pray for Meg as she is scrambling after two very active little children and busy hosting weekly mission trip team dinners this summer.
7. Pray also for her as she considers a possible opportunity to present a seminar at a local university.
8. Pray for the whole Peru Mission team as we are down to 3 families out of the previous 5 for this next month of hosting mission teams.
This month we finish our apprenticeship with four young men, Jefferson Alayo, Alexis Alayo, Luis Mendoza and Bryand Cruzado. We are very ex...
This morning as I write this the skies look good. But the last week each afternoon it has rained and caused more flooding. Especially in thi...
These next few weeks two of our churches are doing something similar to VBS. They call it "vacaciones útiles" This means useful va...