May 9, 2015

Ramblings

Sometimes I find myself getting frustrated with my brothers and sisters because they don't pursue God. I wonder if I am being like a gardener who gets frustrated that the plants don't go water themselves or a shepherd who gets frustrated that the sheep don't lead themselves to pasture. But does God really want Christians to stay so needy and not grow to maturity?

A veces siento que me frustra los hermanos que no buscan a Dios por si mismos. Pero me pregunto si es que estoy como un jardinero que se frustra porque las plantas no se riegan a si mismos o un pastor que se frustra porque las ovejas no se llevan a pastorear. ¿Pero realmente quiere Dios que los Cristianos quedan tan necesitados y no crecen en madurez?


I need an app or blog that will allow me to post something with a link to click to show either english or spanish.
Necesito una manera publicar con el link de escoger cual lengua mostrar lo que publico.

No comments:

Resurrection Hope

Why does the Christian perspective seem so weird? Why does gospel teaching seem so disconnected and impractical? It is only weird and impra...