Mar 14, 2017

Schedule

How do I spend the time God has given me through the support of so many? I am involved in leading worship, preaching, teaching, counseling, session meetings, devotionals and bible studies. Here is a look at my schedule:
I do trust and pray that the Lord is producing fruit from all these labors. I feel pulled by many activities but am currently working on streamlining priorities for this year before going back to the States in 2018 for home assignment. Our session is working together in strategic planning seeking to improve our ministry efforts and cut out the ineffective tasks that prevent us from doing needed ministry.  Please pray for God's guidance and direction as we fine tune the work we are doing here. May we get to participate in seeing his name glorified!

No comments:

Resurrection Hope

Why does the Christian perspective seem so weird? Why does gospel teaching seem so disconnected and impractical? It is only weird and impra...